Thursday, September 10, 2009

fuckyeahcollegelife.


so i am now an official college student. so far i am really liking it. here's a picture of my dorm. (or at least my part) it needs a lot more decorating but that will happen once we buy the decorations. so mondays and wednesdays are my most crowded days. i'm taking a studio art class, a freshman year seminar, algebra(i stink at math), an english course, pattern generation, and last but def. not the least a clothing construction class! i love all my classes. so far my first fashion-related assignment is to come up with 10 designs front and back that are inspired by the combination of a building, sport, and geometric shapes. any ideas?!


those are some pictures from the harbor cruise of class of 13'. i had a blast with these two amazing girls lindsay and loren.<3 thank god i met them because they have made it that much easier!
wearing:
black and white cheetah print dress.-f21.
grey boyfriend cardigan.-sweater project.
patchwork snake skin clutch.-f21.
thick silver cuff.-dominican republic.
black zipper leggings.-target.
black studded point-toe leather flats.-f21.

8 comments:

Olivia C. said...

I love your outfit! :) Hope you have fun in all your classes. They all sound pretty fun... except for Algebra. haha :)

Lily Leaf ♥ said...

congrats!!
I tagged you! visit my blog to get your awards :)

Lily Leaf ♥ said...

congrats!!
I tagged you! visit my blog to get your awards :)

agynessdeyn-online said...

i love your outfit! and what career are you studying? it seems so mych as fashion designer (I want to study that) but I can be wrong!

Fashion By He said...

great site

come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

agynessdeyn-online said...

i will love to study fashion designing

Safia said...

No problem! I'm glad to know the blogs and find them every time!
Small question, if you read my articles a bit, how you find my tradutions in English? understandable?

Clarity said...

Love your style! Your blog is awesome.