Wednesday, August 26, 2009

ignorance is your new best friend.






wearing:
black leather vest.-thrifted.
white dress shirt.-thrifted.
black and white scoop neck leopard print tank.-f21.
jeans.-mossimo.
snake print t-strap stud sandal.-payless.

hey everyone.
sooo today is my official last day in the city in which i live and tomorrow i will finally move into my dorm! i'm rooming in a quad in an all girl dorm. any tips on rooming/college? so a couple days ago i stopped by a thrift store randomly and i did not expect to find all that i found. i spent thirty dollars and got so many things! some of the things i bought included a flower print blazer, a flower print long sleeve mesh shirt, 3 vintage bags, a navy blue blazer w/ gold buttons, a knit cardigan, a flower print vest, a teal blouse and much more! you guys will def. see many of these items soon. also, sorry for the lack of posts but all my clothes is packed so i have only been wearing t-shirts and flip flops.

16 comments:

Sophie Carmo said...

Beautiful look!Muaksss

JOWY said...

animal print is purrrrfect for fall ..love it.

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Sophie Carmo said...

Gracias por seguirme!Muaksss!xoxo

Love + Cake said...

I like your outfit. I really like the leather vest. I feel like such an airhead, I saw one at goodwill a week or two ago and didn't buy it! It was my size and everything and I have NO idea why I didn't get it!

Anyway, yours looks great. What college are you going to?

xox, mavi

Leslee said...

LOVe it. x)

Natalie Suarez said...

love how u wear thrifted clothes so well! that top is very cute :)

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

grace said...

payless has some wicked finds right now.. alive + olivia for payless isnt half bad this fall!

love the animal print

Clara Campelo said...

great look. i love your shirt!

xxx
http://zebratrash.blogspot.com/

Shes Dressing Up said...

Love this outfit! Good luck with college, I graduated this year and miss being a student loads!

Amanda K said...

Cute outfit, Love the shirt & vest!

Analisa said...

This outfit is so cute. I really like your leather vest!

Marcia B. said...

hawt outfitttt

Valeriesoh said...

I love that composition of the colors and stuff! so this is your casual look? hahahah looks good to me!

Rand said...

WOOOOOOOOW AMAZING!
x

JOWY said...

Leopard print !! J'adore that print, greeat t-shirt!!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

CutThePrice said...

love that top....x