Thursday, April 30, 2009

come on get higher.











wearing:
-slouch bow top.-target.
-shirred gloss leggings.-forever21.
-black slouched boot.-forever21.

ok so this is my first fashion post in like foreverrr so please forgive me im having some issues. well this outfit is really cute yet extremely easy and comfortable.
so i chose that in the fall i will be attending Lasell college whoop whoop. i've come to the conclusion that it will be much better for me to jumpstart my fashion journey in a smaller environment for at least the first year and learn more with smaller classes and then transfer to a school in the city where i am much more on my own.
so thats my plan. hopefully everything turns out well.

Success is often the result of taking a misstep in the right direction. - Al Bernstein

No comments: