Sunday, June 7, 2009

prom.






so prom was on friday, may 29th and simply put it was absolutely amazing. i had so much fun. although it was soooooooo stressful it was all worth it in the end. i actually designed and constructed my very own prom dress and those pictures are the final product. i was very pleased with the outcome of my dress because it was original and it really was "mine" :D
i finallyyyyyy cut my hair for prom! for prom i put it in an up do but i will soon post some picturess of the new do.
so in my life lets see whats new um well wizard of oz is less than a week away and it'll be held on june 11th,12th,and 13th and if you want to buy tickets they are five dollars. The event will be held at the performing arts center in lawrence high. i have been working on costumes for the show day and night and lack much sleep but i believe that it will all eventually pay off.
on another note i feel a huge melt/breakdown coming on because i have been so stresses and this next chapter in my life has me feeling so lost and unsure. mainly i feel unsure about many things in my life about the future, friends, family, college and so on and so on. i am also very scared to enter the next chapter of my life especially since i will be so alone. hopefully as time comes and with patience things will begin to slowly fall into place ://

i attended a lock-in yesturday and did not get any shut-eye hence, the fact that i am currently extremely deprived of sleep so i will end this post here but i will post soon i cross my heart. <3

1 comment:

Izadora said...

AWW I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL . DONT BELIEVE ME ? READ MY RECENT BLOG =/

LOVE YA JESS!